PARISH LENTEN PROGRAMS
ADORATION OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is a time we Catholics (or anyone with a prayerful heart) take to worship the true God in the person of Jesus Christ who is really, truly present in the eucharistic host. Stop by and spend a few minutes with Jesus Wednesdays during Lent.
- Wednesdays from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. beginning March 1
STATIONS OF THE CROSS
Join us in church for this beautiful Lenten tradition and walk the Via Dolorosa with Jesus in prayer.
- Fridays during Lent at 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. beginning February 24
The Patriotic Rosary is a powerful prayer for divine protection and mercy for our Nation. Join the St. Paul Knights of Columbus to pray the Patriotic Rosary.
- Tuesdays during Lent at 5:45 p.m. beginning February 28
This group will meet weekly during Lent for prayer, conversation, and a delicious lunch!
- Wednesdays at 12:00 p.m. beginning March 1
Please register for each weekly session you plan to attend to help us plan for lunch! Click on the title above for more information.
FAMILY FAITH NIGHT
Join us for some food, fun and family Lenten activities. Everyone is welcome!
- Wednesday, March 1 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
If you are not a registered Faith Formation Family, please register for Family Faith Night to help us plan for food and supplies!
GRILLED CHEESE PLEASE!
Whether you like your grilled cheese gourmet or traditional, we'll have something for you! Join us for some food and fellowship at our Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup Dinner.
- Friday, March 3 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in Vandenberg Hall
- Thursday, March 23 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 30 at 12:00 p.m.