FIRST FRIDAY ADORATION
Eucharistic Adoration is available at St. Paul Parish:
- First Friday of each month following 8:30 a.m. Mass until 4:00 p.m.
WHAT IS EUCHARISTIC ADORATION?
Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament is a time we Catholics (or anyone with a prayerful heart) take to worship the true God in the person of Jesus Christ who is really, truly present in the eucharistic host. Catholics often make what is known as a holy hour to honor Jesus' heartfelt request to His closest disciples during His lonely agony in the garden, "Could you not spend one hour with me?"
WHAT DO I DO DURING ADORATION?
While you quietly spend time in the presence of Our Eucharistic Lord, here is a list of some of the things you can do:
- Rest in the peace of Jesus, present in the Blessed Sacrament
- Pray your favorite prayers
- Read/Study the Bible
- Pray the Rosary (rosaries are available in the narthex)
- Sit and reflect on your day, your life and your relationship with Jesus
- Pray for someone else’s intention, our church, or our community
- Bring your own religious reading material to read