MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
BRATS, CAR SHOW, GAMES, MUSIC, MASS...ALL HAPPENING AT ST. PAUL'S 3RD ANNUAL BRAT FEST!
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2023
BEGINNING AT 11:00 A.M.
POLKA MASS ON THE GRASS AT 4:00 P.M.
Event held rain or shine! We'll move indoors in case of inclement weather.
ADMISSION IS FREE!
ST. PAUL PARISH
410 Wallace Street - Combined Locks
- Classic Car Show starts at 8:00 a.m.
- Games 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Food Tent 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Beverages 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Mel and Bea Baeten, Steve Uphill providing music 12:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Polka Mass on the Grass with Jerry Voelker Band at 4:00 p.m.
- Madison's Basement 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
It takes many hands to make Brat Fest successful! Join the fun by signing up for a volunteer shift. Click the banner above to see the slots available.
CLICK HERE for a list that better describes each volunteer opportunity!