Transforming Lives in Christ
- The Church teaches that the home is the most important environment for the seed of faith to take root.
- A faith formation program always ASSISTS, but never replaces, the influence of the family on a young person’s faith.
- Our children and youth must, by God’s grace, come to love Our Lord Jesus Christ and to love his Holy Catholic Church.
- It is our sacred duty to joyfully affirm all the teachings of the Catholic Church, articulated in the Catechism of the Catholic Church, in union with the Church’s Magisterium.
- Eternal life in heaven is our final goal.
The family is the primary context of faith experience, but the Church community must also rise up to lovingly pass on our faith to our children and youth. Catechists and volunteers are an essential part of any faith formation endeavor. Adults who deeply love the Lord, his Catholic Church, and the young people of the parish are always needed. Please pray about being a catechist or volunteer!
Totus Tuus is coming! Save the Date and Register below!
What is Totus Tuus?
Totus Tuus is a week-long summer parish youth mission. It gives students entering grades 1-12 an incredible week of fun, faith, and fellowship. The phrase Totus Tuus (pronounced like ‘toe-tus two-us’) is Latin. It means, “Totally Yours” and it was St. John Paul II’s motto. He gave his whole life to Jesus through Mary.
Where is it? When is it?
Totus Tuus will be held at St. Paul Parish in Combined Locks from July 23 – July 28.
Those in grades 1-6 this fall participate from 9:00 AM–2:30 PM Monday–Friday.
Those in grades 7-12 come from 7:00 PM–9:00 PM Sunday–Thursday.
Interested in Helping?
Please consider signing up to donate a meal or assist in a classroom for 1 or more days. The amount of help available will determine the number of participants we can successfully accommodate. In order to have a safe & successful week, we need at least 1 adult & 1 high school teen to assist as classroom aides. Thank you for considering!
How much does it cost?
Day Program Fee: $35 per child entering grades 1-6
Evening Program Fee: $15 per teen entering grades 7-12